4829 Ferguson Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46239
- FCCI Weddings is a family owned and operated business
- Her two daughter- Christina & Jennifer assist with various duties.Her husband Dave being the support system.
- The company has grown to 8 staff members and 1 intern during wedding season.
- Located in Franklin Township – the southeast side of Indianapolis.
- Marie’s success with FCCI Weddings can be attributed to her commitment and desire to help brides live their dreams.
- Assisting over 200 brides a year and planning approximately 25 Weddings per year.
- Marie is the co-founder of the Indianapolis Wedding Professionals Network and currently serves as the Vice President. This organization isa great place to find professionals who go beyond your expectations to help plan your wedding
- Marie is a mother of two married daughters. She recently planned both of their weddings in the same year. This truly was a professional & personal experience that deepened her passion for wedding planning.
- Marie just became a grandmother for the first time this year. It’s a special honor to have a granddaughter. The first gift to her was a heirloom white bonnet that can be used later for her wedding. Her Baptismal gown was made from her daughter’s wedding dress.
- Marie has been married for almost 30 years to David. He is still the Love of her Life….
- Member of St. Jude Catholic Church
- Past member of Roncalli Rebelation committee
- Member of Indiana Bride Magazine
- Member of Wedding Day Magazine
- Preferred Vendor for That Special Touch
- Preferred Vendor for many venues in Indianapolis, Columbus, Greenwood & Plainfield.