By Lydia Hatter
With a few simple tips and tricks, any future bride can find out how to have the perfect wedding by attending a great bridal show. This wonderful extravaganza of ideas, colors and styles brings all the latest and greatest wedding paraphernalia together in one space at one time. Once the doors open on a bridal show in town, a wonderland of experiences delight all brides-to-be, those who know exactly what they want and those who do not have a clue. Both groups need to determine the purpose of the visit, check out the bridal show in town, make a list and prepare. By being ready, these females attend, conquer and have fun.
DETERMINE THE PURPOSE OF ATTENDING THE BRIDAL SHOW
Knowing the purpose helps women navigate the complex aisles and displays with ease. A bride ready to place orders with photographers, caterers, florists and designers has a list of vendors to interview at the bridal show. She has already determined what she wants so all she needs is to find suppliers. A person searching for ideas determines a comfortable starting place like colors, wedding dress or wedding planner.
REVIEW THE BRIDAL SHOW IN ADVANCE
Before deciding to attend any bridal show in the area, enthusiastic participants should carefully review the vendors attending. This valuable list of merchants can be screened. By spending an hour or two on a computer, attendees inspect the businesses. As quality companies advertise their wares with easy-to-navigate, attractive web pages, brides-to-be learn what they like and want. A helpful bridal show in a convention center or mall may have locations of their merchants.
WRITE A MUST-SEE LIST FOR THE BRIDAL SHOW
By making a list of merchandise to be inspected at the bridal show in season, shoppers do the important things first. If a bride wants to buy a wedding gown, that should be the first item on the list. A list divided into categories of must-do, may-do and will-do-if-there-is-time lets busy people maximize the event. After the bride completes the most important items, she can thoroughly enjoy all of the luxurious glamour and wild, off-the-wall ideas offered by various trades. She accomplishes her goals and now enjoys this treasured time in her life at the beautiful bridal show in her town.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR THE BRIDAL SHOW
Five simple tips and tricks allow brides to maximize their effort at the bridal show in the convention center, department store or mall. Being prepared will make navigating this delightful extravaganza of colors, smells and sounds easy.
1) Although plastic bags will be provided, bringing a divided, heavy-duty carryall lets pamphlets, flyers and information be processed on the spot.
2) Separate information between the “I-am-interested side” and “if-all-else-fails sides” makes reviewing this data easy.
3) Using preprinted labels to stick on information forms and free drawing cards saves time as these preprinted labels include the bride’s name, e-mail address, address, telephone number and wedding date.
4) If the purpose is to hire professionals for this once-in-a-lifetime day, shoppers need to bring cash, checks and credit cards.
5) To stand out from casual lookers and be waited on quickly by enterprising salespeople at the bridal show in season, serious brides wear custom T-shirts with bride or the wedding date in big, bold print.
Having fun while getting it all done at your next bridal show is easy with these four suggestions. By knowing the reason she is going, researching the bridal show in the convention center and making a must-do list, the smart shopper has a successful excursion into this feminine world of style. Using the five simple tips and tricks, brides-to-be can maximize their valuable time at the next bridal show. Check out an upcoming bridal show in your area in Indiana Bride Magazines Bride2B Virtual Tours area.